Desert Cooler Trainer works on the principle of evaporative cooling. It is used mostly in the dry hot regions; it consists of a fan which sucks the air from atmosphere through the pads which are used in desert coolers very frequently. The difference in DBT & WBT at inlet and outlet can be measured hence the RH from the charts. Also the amount of water evaporated can be calculated by knowing the water level difference in the reservoir.
- Fan connected to 1/2 HP motor.
- Air Cooler Pump to circulate water.
- DBT & WBT Measuring Thermometer at inlet and outlet.
- Orifice meter with manometer to measure the air flow.
A technical manual accompanies the unit.
Services required :
- Floor Area – 1, X 1 m. X 1 -5m. Height.
- 220 V., 15 Amp. , Single Phase Stabilized power supply
Works : 276, HSIIDC, Sector II, Saha Industrial Estate, Ambala, Haryana, 133001, India