Epicyclic Gear Train Holding Torque Apparatus: It is a motorized unit consisting of SUN gear mounted on input shaft. Two plane gears mesh with the annular gear. These planet gears are mounted on a common arm to which output shaft is fitted. Loading arrangement is provided for loading the system and to measure Holding Torque.
- External type Epicyclic Gear Train:
- Bearing blocks for input & output shafts.
- A gear train with Holding drum and handle.
Internal Type Epicyclic Gear Train:
- A compact Gear Train.
- Variable speed D.C. Motor
- Rope brake arrangement to measure output torque and holding torque.
Control Panel comprising of
- Digital Ammeter and Voltmeter.
- RPM Indicator.
- Speed Controller.
- To measure epicyclical gear ratio between Input shaft and Output shaft.
- To measure epicyclical gear ratio between Input shaft and holding drum.
- To measure Input torque, Holding torque and Output torque.
Service Required –
- Floor Space – about 1.5m x 2m.
- 230 V.AC stabilized power supply.
Works : 276, HSIIDC, Sector II, Saha Industrial Estate, Ambala, Haryana, 133001, India