Heat transfer laboratory helps in providing industrial and primary knowledge as well as a hands on experience about different processes such as radiation, conduction, convection and many more. Keeping in view the need of students and experts to have quality and durable equipment for conducting their experiments, we serve them with Lab Equipment for heat transfer to be widely used in research and development departments and educational institutions. These equipment are designed to be used under steady state conditions for transferring heat from the surface that relies on natural radiation and convection. The mentioned Lab Equipment for transferring heat are also used for determining the coefficient of average heat transfer.
Some applications of our offered Lab Equipment are mentioned below:
Heat Transfer Lab Equipments Names with Specification
Composite Walls Apparatus:
- consists of a pair of M.S. plates, Bakelite, brass/aluminum
- Mica healer of dia. 250 mm.
- 2 A capacity
- voltmeter and an Ammeter to measure input power
- 230 V, A.C. stabilized supply along with earthing connection
- Consists of three concentric pipes mounted on suitable stand
- Gl pipe (innermost) - 6 cm. (Outer Diameter).
- Length of pipes 1 Meter.
- Nichrome wire cartridge heater placed centrally,
- Single Phase Dimmerstat
- Ammeter (0- 2A)
- Single Phase 230 V electric supply
- Used to transfer heat from one location to another.
- Consists of three pipes, viz. A heat pipe, copper pipe
- Stainless Steel pipe, 25 mm O.D., 450 mm. Long
- 230 VA.C. Single Phase supply.
- Floor Area = 1 m X 0.5m X 0.5 m height.
Other Heat Transfer Lab Equipments:-