Refrigeration Trainer - Domestic Type:
The unit enables students to study the various parameters affecting the performance of a domestic refrigerator. It consists of refrigeration cycle of domestic refrigerator, it consists a hermetically sealed compressor, air-cooled condenser, capillary tube and a natural convection type evaporator. The evaporator is fitted with a small heater to simulate different load conditions various measurements are provided so that power consumption, COP, theoretical and actual refrigerating effects refrigerant flow rate and effect of door opening on power consumption can be studied and also students can visualize automatic operation of unit using a thermostat.
- Compressor â Hermetically sealed, Kirioskar make having capacity of approx. 1/25 ton of refrigeration.
- Air â cooled condenser with natural convection airflow.
- Capillary tube of matched length as expansion device.
- Evaporator coil with an electric heater inside and adequate glass wool insulation on all side.
- Energy meter Tore compressor input power measurement.
- Pressure gauge for condensing and evaporating pressure.
- Flow meter for liquid refrigerant flow
- Digital Temperature indicator for measurement of temperature
Safety & Controls
- High & low pressure cutout.
- Necessary Switches.
A technical manual accompanies the unit. Also, the unit is provided with an attractive and rust proof powder coating.
- Floor space of 2m x 1m.
- 230V AC stabilized supply with earthing connection
Works : 276, HSIIDC, Sector II, Saha Industrial Estate, Ambala, Haryana, 133001, India