Single Cylinder Diesel Engine Test Rig
The Set-up consists of 1 Cylinder, 4 Stroke Diesel Engine
connected to Dynamometer for variable loading. The Setup has stand-alone type
independent panel box consisting of air box, fuel tank, and manometer, fuel
measuring unit, digital speed indicator and digital temperature indicator.
Engine Jacket cooling water Inlet, Outlet and Exhaust Gas Temperature is
displayed on temperature indicator. Rotameters is provided for Cooling Water
- Compact Set-up
- Digital Speed Measurement
- Digital Temperature Indication
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:-
- Study of engine performance for power, efficiencies, fuel
consumption, air fuel ratio and heat balance.
- Electric Supply: - Provide 230 +/- 10 VAC, 50 Hz, Single Phase
Electric Supply with proper earthing. (Neutral – Earth voltage less than 5 VAC)
- Space: - 3800L x 2500W x 1700H in mm Foundation as per drawing
- Water Supply: Continuous clean and soft water supply @ 1000 LPH,
at minimum Head 20 m. is needed. Provide tap with ½” BSP size connection.
Exhaust: - Provide exhaust pipe 32 NB (1 ¼ “) size with suitable
Drain: - Provide drainpipe 1 ½” BSP size with suitable length.
Fuel, Oil: Diesel:10 Ltrs. Lubricating Oil: @ 5 Ltrs (20W40)
- Product : Engine Test Set-up 1 Cylinder, 4
- Engine : Make - Kirloskar, Model – AV1, Type 1 Cylinder, 4 Stroke Diesel,Water Cooled, Power 5 HP at 1500 RPM, Stroke 110 mm,Bore 80.0 mm. Compression ratio 16.5 : 1, Capacity 553 CC.
- Dynamometer :Type Rope
with Set of WeightsType Electrical with Loading Deviceype Hydraulic with Loading DeviceType Eddy Current with Loading Device
- Air Box : M S Fabricated with Orifice Meter and
- Fuel Tank : Capacity 15 Ltrs. With Glass Fuel
- Speed Indicator : Digital Speed Sensor
- Temperature : Type Digital, Multipoint, Input K type
- Temperature : Thermocouple, Type K Sensor
- Rotameter : Range
40 – 400 LPH
- A good quality painted rigid MS Structure is provided to support
all the parts.